light yellow sophora root extract side effects or warnings
- »ferric supplement additives for dogs near me
- »trimethylamine hydrochloride full structure pdf
- »zinc o o o amp amp 39 o amp amp 39 -tetrabutyl bis phosphorodithioate movie
- »hawthorn berry extract for blood pressure chart
- »d-glucosamine sulfate kcl side effects
- »s s-dimethyl-β-propionic acid thetine face pain
- »food preservative potassium sorbate
- »where to buy benzoic acid used
- »vitamin a palmitate dsm 10
- »sodium alginate powder factory in philippines for sale
- »best sunblock for face recommended by dermatologists for children
- »online institute of america
- »glycerol ester of hydrogenated rosin for sale in texas
- »anticoagulant used in blood bank of america
- »glycerol ester of rosin side effects of oil
- »where to buy electronics in taichung
- »where to buy macadamia nut oil in south africa
- »benzoic acid producers in china crossword list
- »transparent gelatin paper holder
- »pakistan china relations pdf 2017
Sophora Flavescens Herb Uses, Benefits, Cures, Side .
Sophora Flavescens is a shrub. It is an evergreen. It grows in a tropical climate. It grows up to 1.5 M. Best used for Cancer. In TCM : Sophora Flavescens Root : Ku Shen Jian. Meridians associated : Heart, Urinary Bladder, Liver, Small Intestine and Large Intestine.
Sophora Flavescens Root (Ku Shen) | Chinese Herbs Healing
Medicinally it mainly refers to the dried root of Sophora flavescens Ait., which is a plant in the family Leguminosae. And it has a few other names, including sophora flavescens radix, lightyellow sophora root, Flavescent Sophora Root, Root of Light Yellow Sophora, Sophora Flavescens Root, and more.
Sophora flavescens Supplement - Science-based Review on .
Jun 14, 2018· Editors' Thoughts on Sophora flavescens. That being said, its overall effects are understudied and some studies suggest that its anti-cancer effects are tied into proteins that are involved in muscle protein synthesis (suppressing them). …
Astragalus: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and .
Astragalus is sometimes applied to the skin to increase blood flow to the area and to speed wound healing. Astragalus is injected in to the vein for the side effects of cancer treatment, heart failure, diabetes, lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus), and many other conidtions.
Turmeric: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and .
Learn more about Turmeric uses, effectiveness, possible side effects, interactions, dosage, user ratings and products that contain Turmeric . It contains a yellow-colored chemical called .
What Are the Benefits of Yellow Root? | Livestrong
Some side effects may include nausea, abdominal discomfort and vomiting. It may also irritate the mouth, throat and skin, as well as cause an increased sensitivity to light. Yellow root should not be taken by women who are breast-feeding or who are pregnant, and it should not be given to newborns or small children because it could cause .
Kushen – Sophora Root – for Asthma - azmacare
Kushen – Sophora Root – for Asthma. Due to its generally slight side effects, and low toxicity, it is considered to be a safe and effective medication in traditional Chinese Medicine. The side effects of Kushen are evident only at extremely high dosage levels, which include dizziness, gastric upset and evidence of immunosuppression.
Sophora flavescens | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
You are taking ampicillin/gentamicin: In the lab, one of the compounds in Sophora flavescens increased the activity of these antibiotics against oral bacteria. You have a hormone-sensitive cancer: Sophora flavescens has estrogenic effects and can stimulate the proliferation of …
Sophora Japonica Extract - Uses, Side-effects, Reviews .
If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Sophora Japonica Extract medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively.